What Keeps You Up At Night?
Join me and Caleb White of Northwestern Mutual as he helps owners of small businesses think through and prioritize their risk management, employee benefits, exit planning, and personal financial security needs.
In this workshop, we’ll explore the most common topics that keep business owners up at night and how to address these issues. Some of the questions we will explore are:
– Can my business fund my retirement?
– What does my retirement look like?
– What happens if something happens to me or my business partner…or a key employee?
– Can I get the credit I need to expand my business?
– How do I attract the right talent to help me grow the business?
– My biggest competitors provide great benefits…do I need to offer more benefits for my employees?
– How will my business transition when I stop working?
Our goal is to help you think through these questions and make a plan for your business.
We will share actionable steps to help you reach your business goals.