In today’s climate, many business survivabilities are being tested, they’re struggling to keep the doors open, and revenue opportunities are dwindling fast! The CHOEDC Business Academy has invited Thomas Wilson, Financial Advisor for Edward Jones Investments to provide wisdom keys on how to mitigate risks, stay profitable, and safeguard your business during a crisis.
In this workshop, you will gain knowledge on:
- Ways to replace your income
- How to covers loss of income
- How to buy time without losing money
- How to keep employees from being swept away by competitors
- How to use the business to help ensure your long-term plans are fulfilled
- And, how to navigate through common threats, such as Tax issues