CHOEDC’s “Small Business Centre Academy” operates a small business virtual coaching program. Frequently asked questions by start-up and existing business are:
- What should I do first in preparing to open my business?
- How do I know if I have what it takes to be an entrepreneur?
- Are grants available to help me start my business? Can I get one of these grants?
- What licenses and permits might I need to start my business?
- Where do I get startup capital or how do I get a business loan?
- If I do not need to apply for a loan will I still need to write a Business Plan?
- What form of Business / Legal Structure should I use for my business?
- Who can guide me through the process in starting my business and Business Plan?
- The Importance of a Succession Plan
For more information, contact Terence Staten @ (919)986-5694